We present 5 basic tours here, the top choice picked from the vast number of beautiful tours Lisbon has to offer:
- Baixa – the short tour through the center, featuring the statue of the Marqués de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio, the Sa. Justa Elevator and Praça do Comércio. Its 30 minutes long and costs 29€.
- City center to Belém or back: We will be mainly rolling along the shore of the river, leaving the noise of the city behind us on Lisbon´s most scenic cycle path. This ride will lead us past docks and clubs, with a beautiful view on the 25th-of-April-bridge and the statue of Cristo Rei. It will take us one hour and costs 49€.
- Bairro Alto and Chiado: For one hour we will cruise the small alleys of Lisbon`s artist and party quarter and its neighborhood including 2 viewpoints offering grand views and the Príncipe Real park – 1 hour for 49€.
- Alfama: Picking you up from a stop of the famous tram no. 28 we can surf with you through this original neighborhood. We´ll include 3 spectacular viewpoints, the monastery St Vincente de Fora, the Sé Catedral and all those winding medieval alleys. 1 hour – 49€.
- Off the beaten path: This tour through the non-tourist Lisbon is showing you the beauty of every day life in this city. It circles around the Gulbenkian museum. 1 hour – 49€.
You can book all these tours with extra time – its 20€ for every 30 minutes. Please understand these tours as suggestions, its easy to adjust them to your plans. And you can add extras as well – a bottle of champagne or a picnic for example.
Actually the rickshaw is know for its flexibility. All of Lisbon is our playground. We can pick you up where ever you want and bring you to where you want to go – looking for the nicest route between those both points according to your wishes, including all the important sights on the way. Or you tell us what you want to see and we tell you how long it will take to see them – which determines the price.